This Policy is intended to inform you how our site uses a specific piece of technology called a “cookie” and web server logs. This Policy is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date) and a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
To find out more about cookies and how to see what cookies have been set, please visit the website: www.aboutcookies.org.
By continuing to use our Website, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described in this Policy.
Using cookies helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. We store information about you using cookies, which we can access when you visit our site in future. This means that you don’t have to log in each time you visit.
- to recognise your computer when your visit the website;
- to track you as you navigate the website;
- to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities;
- to improve the website’s usability and to analyse the use of the website;
- in the administration of the website;
- to personalise your use of the website, including targeting advertisements.
You may also be sent third party cookies, which may use the information they obtain:
- to track the browser across multiple websites;
- to build a profile of the web surfing;
- to target advertisements.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.